- Timeless & sustainable design- a garment is not sustainable unless it is desirable enough to wear and keep for a long, long time.
- We inform our customers about treating your garments to last a lifetime. Air instead of washing. If need of washing in water -use natural soap and only wash spots to avoid wasting water and unnecessary tear.
Our goal is zero waste
- We only produce our collections on demand - no extra stock that will not be used or dumped.
- For our collections we use 20% of stock materials to avoid productions of new materials.
- We continuously donate left over materials to schools and kindergartens.
- Shoes and other accessories from fashion shows are re-used or donated to charity each season. Nothing is thrown away.
- We recycle all everyday waste and partner with ecological garbage collector company Balanzen.
How we work
- At our in-house design studio we develop our samples. By doing so we make sure we create high quality products and we reduce unnecessary shipments back and forth to factories for amendments.
- 90% of our production is made in Europe. Shipping is to a large extend made via boat and not by air which reduces emissions.
- We make regular visits to our factories to ensure good conditions for workers, to control the line of production and to make sure our ethical guidelines are followed.
- We have signed the Swedish Fashion Ethical Charter, which is a policy that stands for shared values and guidelines on body ideals, diversity and issues on corporate social responsibility.
- We believe that equality and mutual respect is a necessary foundation for a sustainable work environment.
- We do not accept any form of discrimination, sexist or racist behavior.
- We work with a sustainable development and organic growth to grow slowly and surely.
We are striving to reduce our ecological footprint as much as possible, so far we are using the following sustainable materials.
- We only use formaldehyde free tulle that is produced in Europe.
- We never use real fur or down, as we do not want to harm any animals. Our faux fur is mainly made of natural fibres.
- The wool we mainly use for our outerwear is partly made of recycled fibres.
- In our merino knitwear we only use muelsing free wool.
- Our puff jackets are made of sequins produced from recycled plastic.